ROCKTAPE is a premium kinesiology tape that features a tighter weave, greater elasticity and stronger adhesive than other kinesiology tapes. A tighter weave means enhanced support for working muscles and joints. Extra elasticity promotes "snap back," helping muscles contract and relax more efficiently.
Rock Tape's unique stronger adhesive allows it to stay on longer, even under the toughest conditions. This makes it an ideal athletic tape for high performance athletes and those competing in extreme sports. Put simply Rocktape is kinesiology tape evolved.
When RockTape is manufactured, they introduce a bias into the weave of the fabric so it stretches in one direction and not the other. This mimics the mechanical properties of collagen and muscle fibres. Compared with standard kinesiology tape RockTape has almost twice the elasticity.
Rocktape is a natural-hybrid product and consists of 97% organic cotton and 3% nylon 6/12. The adhesive is a hypo-allergenic acrylic based adhesive and contains no latex. Rocktape contains no active chemicals, drugs or mumbo-jumbo. 100% of Rocktapes benefits come from its elasticity.
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive that wont fall off during movement and exercise
- 180% stretch, the same elasticity as skin, to promote full range of motion
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- Tighter weave, which enables muscle to more easily snap back to neutral
- Sweat and water resistant
- Variety of designs and colours (all colours have the same properties)
- 5 metres in length by 5cm in width in each roll
- Wearable for up to 5-7 days depending on body part
Free UK delivery on all orders over £40
We aim to ship your order as soon as possible, our normal delivery time is 2 to 5 working days. Please note that deliveries will normally be made between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday and for larger items must be signed for. If unable to deliver the carrier should leave a card giving delivery options, however you can always give a different shipping address if you so wish (i.e. neighbour, work, relation, etc) where a person would be available to sign and take delivery.